- This Refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad S440 is a Light, thin 14" Widescreen Laptop Ultrabook with a great keyboard.
- It ships with Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit Pre-installed, updated and activated with a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher Key. We can install Pro if needed. An AC Adaptor is included, and a 365 day 'Return to Base' Warranty is standard with all our Affordable, Refurbished Laptops.
- Model: Lenovo Thinkpad S440 Ultrabook
- Grade: A - Refurbished (Very Good Condition, 1 or 2 very minor blemishes on lid only. Screen and inside of laptop will be perfect.)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U 3M Cache up to 2.6GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 320GB ( Upgrades available)
- Display: 14" HD Antiglare Widescreen (1366 x 768)
- Keyboard: Backlit UK Standard
- Webcam: Yes
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 (8GB Upgrade Available)
- Ports: 2 x USB3, SD Card Slot, HDMI, Headphone, VGA, Ethernet
- Disc Drive: No
- AC Adaptor: Included
- Battery: Genuine Lenovo, Will last a minimum of 2 Hours
- Weight: 1.78KG
- Dimensions: 333 mm x 225 mm x 20.5 mm
- MPN: 20AY-A01100
WJM Tech provides a 30-Day 'no quibbles' guarantee on all products Including this Lenovo Thinkpad Edge, as well as a 12 month warranty. If for any reason you are not happy with your item, please return within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Within 12 months, you can return your item if there are any issues or defects which arise and we will fix the item or replace it at no cost to you.
Our Refurbished Laptops and Computers come shipped with Genuine Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher Licenses (pictured above) for Windows 10 Home 64-bit. We only partner with genuine Microsoft Authorised Refurisher's and abide by strict licensing rules. Many re-sellers save by using non-legitimate licensing practices. We recommend you always buy genuine to ensure a long lasting, stable product.
All orders placed before 12:00 will be sent on DPD next day service. DPD offer top of the range tracking features in the UK. You should receive either a text message or email on the morning of dispatch.
This includes the ability to change delivery day & notification of a one hour delivery window.
You can either use the link or go onto the DPD Website and enter the tracking number, where you will be able to see the progress of your delivery, right down to where you are in the drivers list and an estimate of how long it will be before the driver gets to you.