This HP i5 Gaming PC is fantastic value for money and also extremely powerful. If paired with the GTX 1050 its capable of playing the latest games at high settings, the GT 710 is also perfect for modest gaming. As always we will ship out with DPD Next Day, include a VAT Invoice and a our 1 year warranty applies.
- Choose from Options above
- WiFi Ready
- Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core 3.2GHz - 3.6GHz 64-Bit Processor
- Intel HD Integrated 2500 / 2GB Brand New GT 710 Gaming Card or 2GB GTX 1050
- 4/8GB or 16GB DDR3 RAM Memory
- 500GB/1TB SATA HDD Hard Disk Drive or 240GB Solid State Drive SSD
- Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit Updated and installed (If chosen Above)
- Google Chrome / Antivirus / OpenOffice all installed and ready to use
- DVDRW/CDRW Disc Drive
- USB / VGA / DVI / HDMI / headphone / Ethernet (HDMI Only with 2GB Gaming Card) - WiFi ready, UK Power Lead Included
WJM Tech provides a 30-Day 'no quibbles' guarantee on all products Including this gtx 1050 Refurbished Gaming PC, as well as a 12 month warranty. If for any reason you are not happy with your item, please return within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
Within 12 months, you can return your item if there are any issues or defects which arise and we will fix the item or replace it at no cost to you.
Every gaming PC comes shipped with Genuine Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher Licenses (pictured above) for Windows 10 Home 64-bit. We only partner with genuine Microsoft Authorised Refurisher's and abide by strict licensing rules. Many re-sellers save by using non-legitimate licensing practices. We recommend you always buy genuine to ensure a long lasting, stable product.
All orders placed before 12:00 will be sent on DPD next day service. DPD offer top of the range tracking features in the UK. You should receive either a text message or email on the morning of dispatch.
This includes the ability to change delivery day & notification of a one hour delivery window.
You can either use the link or go onto the DPD Website and enter the tracking number, where you will be able to see the progress of your delivery, right down to where you are in the drivers list and an estimate of how long it will be before the driver gets to you.